As our products and services vary across Australia, enter your delivery postcode to see what is available in your area.
We have launched our new website, but you might need to re-register
To access all the great new features of our new website where you will have MORE CONTROL of your account, MORE CONVENIENCE in ordering, MORE SERVICE to work out your needs and MORE OPTIONS for how to purchase, we need you to re-register if you are an existing customer.
Did you receive an email from us to log into your existing Neverfail account?
If you are an existing Neverfail customer and you received an email from us, we have moved your details from our old system to our new website. All you have to do is set your new password. Your login ID will be your email address.
Once you’ve signed in, if you need to update any of your details online, we have a Frequently Asked Questions page with a step-by-step How-To guide to assist you. You can also Contact Us via LiveChat if you have any queries or concerns.
Are you an existing customer and need to register your email address online?
If you are an existing Neverfail customer, you will need to re-register online. Simply go to Register, enter your details and then select the checkbox Link to Existing Neverfail Account. You will need to use the last 9 digits of your customer number (excluding the first 0). Then all your customer details and latest invoices will be available under My Account menu. If you have any queries or concerns, Contact Us via LiveChat for assistance.
Are you a new customer?
How do I set up a new account?
Setting up a new account is as easy as selecting the products you want and going to check out. At checkout you will be prompted to login to your account or register for a new account.
1. Select the products and frequency you would like to add to your cart. You could do this is a number of ways including:
On the Home Page, scroll down to “How it works” and click on “Build your order” which will take you to the products page
Select our helpful Water Calculator from the top menu or select Water at Home or Water At Work from the Home page, which will provide a suggestion on how many water coolers your need or water based on the number of people at your home or work
Go straight to Products menu and add your products to your cart
2. Enter your postcode so you can see the pricing for your area
3. Click checkout and you will be asked if you want to login to your account or create an account
4. Add your personal details, address and delivery instructions and any other comments you would like to advise
5. Select payment method and place your order, you will receive a confirmation email
6. If you would like to check any details on your account such as products, delivery dates or balance enquiries, login in anytime and look at My Account – Dashboard.