We provide a regular scheduled spring water delivery service delivering full bottles direct to your door and collecting your empty bottles, across most of Australia.
There are a few simple steps to our spring water delivery service:
Step 1 - Initial Order (for New Customers)
Place your first order online for a minimum of 2 products from our product range. You can also add one off products to your order.
Step 2 – Payment (All Customers)
All online customers can sign up to make payments by automatic credit card or debit card under “Set Up Automatic Payments” or
Opt in to pay make a one off credit card payment via "Make Payment" in the menu option.
Step 3 - Regular Delivery Service
You will be placed onto a monthly delivery schedule.
At Neverfail, we understand how busy life can get. Therefore, for your convenience we place you on a regular scheduled delivery for our spring water and empty bottle collection.
There are four easy ways to find out your next delivery date:
- Check your latest delivery docket / invoice
- Login to your self-service account online. Your next delivery date is displayed in the top-right hand corner of the self-service screen
- Call us and listen for our automated telephone reminder service (residential customers only)
- Download a delivery service calendar for your relevant city and state.
Once you have received your initial spring water delivery, simply contact us to find out your scheduled delivery code for future reference.
If you require spring water more frequently, you may request fortnightly spring water deliveries.
Your local Distributor will replace your empty bottles with an equal number of full spring water bottles.
- All scheduled deliveries should fall on all dates corresponding with your code.
- Remember to leave your empty spring water bottles out the night before delivery for collection.
- There is a minimum order of 2 products per delivery.